|Place of Origin:||China, Shanghai|
|Certification:||NQA ISO 9001:2015|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10mg|
|Packaging Details:||10mg, 100mg, 1g; ice packaging, carton|
|Supply Ability:||1000g per week|
|Product:||Recombinant Protein A||Manufacturer:||YaxinBio|
|Bioburden:||No Organisms Detected||12% SDS-PAGE:||Single Major Band|
|Coomassie Stain:||25kD||UV Spectrum:||E270/250≥1.2, E0.1% At 270nm=0.14-0.20|
SPA protein A,
25 kDa, Recombinant Protein A, Staphylococcus Aureus Protein A, Expressed in E.coli
Recombinant Protein A
Recombinant Protein A
Storage temperature: 2-8℃
Source:Protein A mutant of Staphylococcus aureus , expressed in E. coli
Protein A is a membrane protein of Staphylococcus aureus and can specifically bind to antibodies. Protein A affinity chromatography columns have become widely used as affinity columns for purified antibodies from ascites, serum and cell culture isolated or purified extracts of antibodies from different subtypes of mammals or genetically engineered recombinant proteins containing antibody Fc fragments. alkali protein A is our company independent research and development production, with independent intellectual property rights. Recombinant protein A is expressed by E. coli and purified by chromatography to give a purity of 95% or more. The purification process does not use antibody column affinity chromatography to avoid the possibility of incorporation of unrelated IgG in the product.
|Appearance||White or off white powder|
|Bioburden||≤ 1 cfu/ mg|
|SDS-PAGE||Single major band|
|SDS-PAGE (MW)||25000±1000 Daltons|
|UV Spectrum||E275/250 ≥ 1.2|
|E0.1% at 275nm = 0.17-0.23|
|Purity (HPLC)||≥ 95%|
3.STABILITY OF STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
(1)Stability of storage: Recombinant protein A lyophilized should be stored under 2-8℃ in sealed container.
It is stable within 24 months.When gluing even with PBS (pH7.4) dissolved,it is now with the current use.
After dissolved with pure water, it should be stored under -20℃.
(2)Stability of transport: The product is stable by blue ice insulation transport.
1) Non-antibody column purification, the product without any other antibodies such as IgG and other pollution.
2) SPA-25 is our own research and development products, pH tolerance range, can withstand 0.5 M NaOH and 0.5M HCl treatment, no degradation, antibody binding capacity unchanged.
3) The product has a specially designed link for the purification of the column, can be directly used for the preparation of protein A column.
4) Stable quality: Mass production can ensure stable and continuous batch production.It is no difference between the batch and the product quality is stable.
5) High purity: Higher specific activity.Host protein residues is less than the limits of biological products.
6) Lyophilized powder: The product is lyophilized powder and is easy to store and transport.
7) Compliance with regulatory requirements: Production equipment and production environment comply with relevant regulatory requirements, and the production process is in full compliance with NSF ISO 9001: 2015 quality system and GMP guidelines.
8) Complete quality documents: we can provide relevant regular support files in according to customers’ requirement.
The C-terminus of the recombinant protein A contains cysteine which can be coupled to the solid separation medium for purification of the monoclonal antibody or polyclonal antibody. Recombinant protein A can be conjugated to a variety of reporter molecules (fluorescent dyes, enzyme labels, biotin, colloidal gold, radioactive labels, etc.) without affecting its binding to the antibody. These conjugated protein A derivatives can be used for antibody detection of Western-blot, ELISA, immunohistochemistry.
Recombinant carboxypeptidase B
Sequencing grade trypsin
Recombinant human trypsin
Contact Person: Miss Eland