Sequence analysis How does pure recombinant trypsin dissolve and use, how to store it?
March 8, 2022
1) How to disolve sequencing grade recombinant trypsin lyophilized powder?
Dilute sequencing grade recombinant trypsin with 50mM HAC or 1mM HCL.
2) What is the buffer solution for usage?
When used, dilute it with 50mM NH4HCO3 or pH7.0-8.0 buffers directly. 1mM CaCl2 is recommended to be contained in digestion buffer.
3) What is the ratio of the trypsin and aimed protein?
The ratio of recombinant trypsin and aimed protein is 1:20 to 1:100 (w/w).
4) What is the optimum pH at the digestion solution?
The recommended digestion solution is: 50mM NH4HCO3 or pH7.0-8.0 buffers solution.
5) How to store the sequencing grade recombinant trypsin solution?
The solution should be stored under -70℃, It is stable within 24 months.
6) What is the stability during repeated freezing and thawing of sequencing grade recombinant trypsin solution?
There is no activity lost and no degradation after freezing-thaw 5 cycles.