|Place of Origin:||China, Shanghai|
|Certification:||NQA ISO 9001:2015|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100U|
|Packaging Details:||ice packaging, carton|
|Supply Ability:||10000ku per week|
|Storage:||Store At -20°C After Delivery.||Specific Activity:||One Unit Is Defined As The Amount Of Enzyme Needed To Cleave 0.5mg Of Fusion Protein In 12 To16 Hours To Get 95% Completion At 25°C In A Buffer 25mMTris-HCl, PH 8.0.Substrate: A Special Fusion Protein.|
|Fusion Protein Concentration:||0.1-1mg/ml (total Protein Content: 0.5-1.0mg)||Cutting Condition:||Given An Example: 25mM Tris-HCl 8.0|
|Source:||Recombinant E. Coli|
Bovine Light Chain Enterokinase, Recombinant Enterokinase, Expressed in E.coli
Source: bovine enterokinase, expressed in E. Coli
YaxinBio Enterokinase is a kind of highly purified recombinant bovine enterokinase. The enzyme has been extensively purified and there are no traces of other contaminating proteases. Enterokinase specifically hydrolyzes peptide bond at the carboxyl side of lysine residue preceded by four aspartic acids: Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys (D-D-D-D-K). So, Enterokinase can remove N-terminal fusion protein or tags to get aim protein with native amino acids sequence.
Recombinant Bovine Enterokinase produced in E.coli is a single glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 235 amino acids and having a molecular mass of approximately28 kDa.
1) Protease that cleaves specifically after a lysine preceded by four aspartic acids: Asp-Asp-Asp-Asp-Lys (D-D-D-D-K)
2) No any other contaminated proteases, no non-specific cutting sites.
Recommend Usage Condition
|Cutting condition||given an example: 25mM Tris-HCl 8.0|
|Fusion protein concentration||0.1-1mg/ml (total protein content: 0.5-1.0mg)|
|Time||overnight or 16h-24h for digestion|
Common Components Influence the Action of Enterokinase
＞200mM imidazole or ＞200mM NaCl or ＞5%glycerin, the reaction may be effected.The following suggestions are given:
1) To receive the optimum result, please dialyze the sample to 25 mMTris-HCl, pH 8.0.
2) If the dialysis is inconvenient, please dilute the sample to ＜100mM imidazole, ＜50mMNaCl, ＜5% glycerin, and the proportion of fusion protein and EK may not be changed (1U:0.5mg fusion protein).
3) If there are one or more components in samples, and cannot be removed, suggest to increase the content of EK in reaction system or extend the reaction time.
Contact Person: Miss Eland
Source: E. Coli
M.W.: Theoretical MW: 25,850 Da;The apparent MW on SDS-PAGE: about 27,000 Da
Storage: Store at -20°C after delivery.
Specific activity: One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to cleave 0.5mg of fusion protein in 12 to16 hours to get 95% completion at 25°C in a buffer 25mMTris-HCl, pH 8.0.Substrate: a special fusion protein.